Ages Taken: 9 months to 4 years
I have been an Ofsted Registered Childminder for 17 years. I have a daughter age 24. We live in a leafy and popular area with parks, libraries and playgroups with good transport links to London….
We make your child happy day after day
Playgroups are vibrant, social environments where young children come together to engage in creative play and early social interactions. These informal gatherings provide valuable opportunities for children to learn essential social skills
- Early Development
- Building Friendships
- Social Interaction
- Age-Appropriate Activities
- Parental Involvement
Baby yoga is a gentle and nurturing practice that fosters bonding between caregivers and their infants. Through soothing movements and stretches, it promotes flexibility and motor development in the little ones while providing relaxation and stress relief for both parent and child.
7 benefits of Yoga:
- Yoga helps children manage their anxiety.
- Yoga improves children’s emotional regulation.
- Yoga boosts children’s self-esteem.
- Yoga increases children’s body awareness and mindfulness.
- Yoga enhances children’s concentration and memory.
- Yoga develops children’s strength and flexibility.
We have an allotment where we grow various fruits, vegetables and fruit trees. We take regular trips to the allotment where Children can explore and learn, giving them the opportunity to learn about growing your own crops from seedling and seeing them grow and tasting them.
Things we grow:
- Runner beans
- Potatoes and much more.